Still Here...

I know it's been a while since we last posted, and honestly, there's so much to say, but I just don't have the words for some of it now. We, namely Carter and myself, are still here, still hanging in there. I'll be 21 weeks tomorrow- on the downward slope! :)

I went to Dr. Bowie last week for a heartbeat checkup and was told that the heartbeat sounded "beautiful", for which I was and am truly grateful. Carter is so much more active than his sister ever thought about being. I'm not sure how I feel about that, since Saralynn has been a ball of activity and flutter since the day she arrived on planet Earth. Carter is more active than he is still- spending most of his day kicking and fluttering around in there. Not sure what he's doing, but oh, my, is he ever-moving! I felt him at 18 weeks vs. at 20 weeks when I felt Saralynn. Garrett couldn't feel her with his hand on my tummy until about 20 or 27 weeks, but he can already feel Carter and laughed quite a bit last night at my sighs. Good grief- it was 11:30 and I just wanted to go to sleep- is that alot to ask? :)

It's been a busy last few weeks, some of the details I will share later. Our little family appreciates your prayers for us as we navigate this thing called life, and we're grateful for the health we've been blessed with. :)

Intentionally,
Mary Beth

Comments

Popular Posts