A Rowdy Bunch of 4-Year Olds

That's what I'm thankful for today. It's Wednesday, and that means one thing: it's time for IGNITE, our Wednesday night children's program. I teach choir to Saralynn's group, which is so BIG we have to split them in half if we have any hope of maintaining control. We average about 22 each week, and we have THE.BEST.TIME learning about each other and about Jesus and His love for us. I'll have to get Garrett to help me upload some video. They sang in "big church" last week and did a fantastically wonderful job. As a "leader" I couldn't have been prouder. I'm grateful for the gift of each child in that room, and I told them all individually last week what they meant to me and what they bring to the group. I'm one proud Mama and teacher! Love me some 4-year olds!!!

Comments

Popular Posts