Most Recent Doctor's Appointment

Garrett had the day off yesterday, and I already had an ultrasound scheduled for 9:30, so I took the whole day off, too. I needed a break from the every day schedule, and it was nice to spend the day with Garrett. We went to McDonald's for breakfast and headed to Dr. Bowie's office for our ultrasound. We were early, which was ok with the office, and were placed in the ultrasound room at 9:10. It was a great chance for us to sit and enjoy each other's company, but we looked at Garrett's phone to see that it was 9:50 and still no doctor. Mrs. Joy came in a few minutes later to say that Dr. Bowie had to go to the hospital to deliver a baby- how fun! She said Dr. Miller was available or we could wait for Dr. Bowie. Dr. Miller was my doctor before I started using Dr. Bowie (because he could see me one day when Dr. Miller was booked), so I asked for Dr. Miller. He also saw me through my mono bout when I was in college, so it was nice to see him again. He checked, and again said all is well with Baby Pelt. My due date moved from 11/25/09 to 11/24/09- nothing significant this time around. We saw the baby with its back hunched over "dancing"- moving its arms and legs. It was an absolutely precious sight! I was so relieved to know that all was well.

We went to lunch at Katie's, and it was so yummy! I bet I haven't been there in 2 years or better. Vegetables were just what Baby Pelt wanted, and it was wonderful. Thank you, Thompsons for your generosity!

When we got home, we watched the Dark Knight. Correction: Garrett watched the entire movie. I napped through the first half, he caught me up, and I watched the last little bit with him.

Garrett is at home sick today, poor thing. He played tennis with a really great group of guys from church last night, like he does most Wednesday nights, but came home sick and has been all night long. I'm praying he feels better soon. Hopefully once he does feel better I can add a picture from our ultrasound.

God is good!

Intentionally,
The Pelts

Comments

  1. Can't wait to find out if Sarlynn is going to be a "big brother or big sister!" LOL

    Glad to hear all is going well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts