A Guest Blogger

Ok, so I'm not the blogging type, but the funniest thing just happened and I HAVE to share it. But first let me say that this is a once in a blue moon thing for me so don't look forward to a lot of entries from me. Just being honest :-) 
I had to work this morning so I didn't get to enjoy Saralynn this morning, but I've been told she was an angel. An angel who didn't take a nap. When I got home she greeted me with a huge grin, hug and squeal. All afternoon she was very well behaved despite no nap. This evening we were watching The Final Four game and she climbed up on the sofa with Mimi and Pop. We knew she wouldn't be too far from going to sleep but we weren't holding our breath (it was only 8 and she usually doesn't go to sleep that early). When were heard her singing "The Wheels On The Bus" we just thought she was fighting sleep. But when we looked at her, her eyes were clamped shut. It was like a Stevie Wonder version of the song. She made it through the first verse fine but about halfway through the second verse, she fell asleep mid-song. I mean she was OUT! We laughed so hard!. 
Ok after typing this out it doesn't seem so funny. I guess you had to be there. Oh Well. 
Good night everyone.
Garrett

Comments

  1. Oh - when you have SLEEP FIGHTERS of your own - this story is hilarious!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts