Stamps!

Saralynn loves stamps! She gets a stamp on her hand most days at school. Sometimes it's a smiley face, other times it's a "way to go!" stamp. But, she marvels at each and every stamp she gets and shows each one off. She was in the tub Wednesday night, getting ready to wash off her stamp, and she tells me, "Miss Annielissy (Analissa) gave me a stamp. I be da line leader (yine yeeda)". She was so unbelievably proud of herself. I asked her what a line leader does, and she said "Stand in front and STOP". It was too sweet. I wish you all could've been there to hear and see it for yourself, but hopefully reading it here gives you a taste of her excitement! I wamt to go give her a stamp right now, just for being cute!

Comments

  1. Just one more of the moments that make you realize how much fun being "mommy" is!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts