Ok, so now it's been WAY too long...

Quick update before I bed down for the night...

Yesterday marked the 37th week of my pregnancy. Carter is cookin' right along in there, and we are ANXIOUSLY awaiting his arrival! I went to Labor and Delivery today for a check-up for some lightheadedness that turned out to be from a combination of low blood pressure and slightly elevated blood sugar (most probably resulting from my having just eaten lunch). Anyway, if nothing else, it was an excuse to go ahead and get all of my insurance information updated now rather than at dark-thirty on the day we go for our c-section. That day, by the way, is November 20th- just 2 weeks away! We can't wait. I'll admit- I'm ready for him NOW, but we know God has a plan. Even Garrett said tonight that watching me pack his bag- folding socks, boiling pacis, etc. makes him want Carter to come now, too- and he's usually the "he'll come when he's ready" advocate. Maybe it won't be much longer. This Friday the 6th would be my grandmother Carter's birthday- and would be a perfect day- if it's God's timing. I know she would be so proud. But, we wait- sometimes not so patiently, but we wait...

Much more to come, just when I'm not so ridiculously tired.

Love,
Mary Beth

Comments

Popular Posts