A Few Recent Pictures

Garrett took Miss Priss outside one night while I was taking a nap after work. I feel like that's all I do these days... I'm so bummed I missed the "photo shoot", but here are the results. The top photo is one he played with- you can see she is in black and white and the flower is in color. So much fun!
So sweet!


Not really wanting to participate right now...


Oh, I could pinch those cheeks from here!



I think this one is my favorite! How do you pic favorite pictures of your kids? Ok, I just like this one a lot...


Another precious pose!





I love how her eyes sparkle. They always have told quite a story!







A little pouty, but not really- I like this one, too!







Such a sweet girl!
We are so excited about this pregnancy and meeting our new baby in November, but with each passing day I watch Saralynn grow and change and know that we will never get these "just her" moments back, so I'm so glad Garrett had the thought to do some of this with her. Hopefully her Mommy will feel up to speed soon and can get out there and play with her- before it's too late and I've missed my chance to live each day to its fullest with her.
We hope you enjoy the pics!
Intentionally,
The Pelts







Comments

Popular Posts